Monday, March 26, 2007

"The Album, A Commodity in Disfavor"

The future looks bleak for the album, as seen in this New York Times article, "The Album, A Commodity in Disfavor."

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/03/26/business/media/26music.html

Although there might be hope. Maybe that's why Radiohead is thinking of moving to Starbucks' label...

Many music executives dispute the idea that the album will disappear. In particular, they say, fans of jazz, classical, opera and certain rock (bands like Radiohead and Tool) will demand album-length listening experiences for many years to come.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Howdy everyone, a bit query for all ya. I at present do the job as a assistant for a dental office. Nevertheless, I'm of a mind to get a task that gets me nearer to real health care work.

I believe that the simplest way for me to start about this is always to look into learning to be a CNA - I spoke to many of them once my mother was in for surgery in 2009.

I am sure it just isn't one of the most glamorous job within the planet, yet that doesn't faze me one bit due to the fact I consider the work they do is crucial and underrated.

What i certainly like is usually to be among the cut and thrust of a hospital which is saving lives and making them greater - where really should I appear right this moment for [url=http://luis45nguyen.wikidot.com/does-nursing-suit-you]cna training[/url]?

Anonymous said...

Great post, I am almost 100% in agreement with you

Anonymous said...

Serwis posiada darmowe obrazy i filmy z branzy [url=http://www.szmule.pl]sex anonse[/url]. Galerie erotyczne przeznaczone tylko dla widzow doroslych. Codzienna aktualizacja tresci. Zobacz koniecznie!