Friday, March 23, 2007

The Hater on Grey's Anatomy

I have a love/hate relationship with Grey's Anatomy, but this author just hate/hates it.

http://www.avclub.com/content/node/59887?utm_source=avclub_rss_daily

I also hate the show's annoying habit of adding "Mc" to everyone and everything deemed hot by producers. It's now spread to other shows. "McTreemy" (sp?) on Men in Trees? Give me a break. The media's adoption of this awful fad has to stop. Now.

I also dislike Meredith Grey; I find her character intensely annoying. Can anyone tell me why she's considered pretty and desirable by all the men on the show? She has constant emotional problems, needs desperately to eat something (maybe a Mc...Donald's?), has stringy hair, and has obviously-collagened lips. It boggles the mind, really.

But, of course, I will continue to watch on Thursday nights. Come on, it's Grey's Anatomy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree about the "Mc" thing, that is very annoying. However the charachter that I find even more annoying is Izzy, she is such a wimp and should NOT be a surgeon. Oh and P.S. Patrick Dempsy is H-O-T , HOT!!!!

officetemporal said...

Don't you mean McHot? And I agree.

Anonymous said...

YOU are in trouuuuuuuuuuuuuuble :) ha ha !!!!!